Last Modified June 15, 2019
When this policy mentions Florida Vacation Homes, “we”, “us”, or “our” it refers to the overarching Florida Vacation Homes, which includes but is not limited to floridavacationhomes.com.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, anonymized IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or Vacation Rental Homes that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as Device Information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org or cookiesandyou.com
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your anonymized IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- User communications When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Other sites
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Booking Information that we collect to fulfill a Vacation Rental Reservation placed through the Site (including processing your payment information when arranging for a Vacation Rental Stay, and providing you with invoices and/or reservation confirmations). Additionally, we use this Booking Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our bookings for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Access, Improve and Develop floridavacationhomes.com
- Enable you to access and use floridavacationhomes.com.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize floridavacationhomes.com, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service; responding to your questions or comments.
- Send you service or support messages, updates, and Reservation notifications.
Here is a summary of the Technology used in our site.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) on our website in order to maintain encrypted communication across the web. Our usage of SSL technology ensures that all data transmitted remains secure.
We will protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and managerial procedures to maintain a high level of security. We will make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to correct personal information inaccuracies in a timely manner.
We publish reviews from our past guests if agreed to do it in accordance with our policies. These reviews are pulled dynamically from our booking engine system and approved by our Guest Relations Managerial team.
In order to promote our business and our services, we use advertising campaigns. For this purpose, we have Pixel codes installed. The pixel is an invisible image with a code thread that let us know how visitors interact with our page. This behavioral information is then used automatically by our advertising platforms. The Advertising platforms that we use are; Adroll, Facebook and Google Adwords.
We use the Mailchimp® to send news, promotions, and information about the company. We use LiveChat® to provide customer support. We use Optin Monster for Onsite exclusive promotions.
The Booking process on this site and the corresponding transaction is performed by LiveRez and is PCI compliant.
Google Analytics, MOZ, Hotjar.
Server Telemetry (Third Party Servers Communication)
We have affiliates connected to our site through a Vacation Rental Software.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below:
- Our Affiliate Companies and agents;
- Property owners and/or owner agents when a reservation is booked;
- Service providers, such as email service providers or credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
- we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) educational page at networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following links: FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, BING, ADROLL
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at optout.aboutads.info.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order/booking through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including the United States. We are a corporation based in the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Booking Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The content of our site is suitable for all ages. However, in order to make a Reservation in one of our Vacation Homes, you have to be 25 years and older to process.
Revoke CookiesIf for any reason you require to revoke your deccision after accepting the Cookie warning, please click here Reject or if you would like to accept [cookie_button]
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
7535 Osceola Polk Line Rd., DAVENPORT, FL, 33896, United States Phone Number: 1-407-988-0710. Learn More about the cookies we use
DISCLAIMER: Reunion Vacation Homes, Inc dba Florida Vacation Homes & Villas is an independently owned property management company that manages privately owned vacation rental properties. Reunion Vacation Homes, Inc dba Florida Vacation Homes & Villas is not authorized, affiliated with, sponsored by or related to: Reunion Resort & Club of Orlando, Kingwood Resorts or their affiliates. Lennar Homes and The Retreat Resort or Storey Lake Resort. Pulte Homes and Windsor at Westside Resort or Windsor Hills Resort. Park Square Homes or D.R. Horton and Solterra Resort or Sonoma Resort. Mattamy Homes and Solara Resort. Reunion Vacation Homes, Inc dba Florida Vacation Homes & Villas is not associated or endorsed by Disney World, Sea World or Universal Studios Florida