Space Coast Beach Rentals
Florida’s Space Coast is about 72 miles wide full of beaches, attractions, and lots of wildlife. Cities located on Florida’s Space Coast are: Titusville, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne, Viera, Melbourne Beaches and Palm Bay. The Space Coast is accessible via car, plane or even by boat. Port Canaveral is one of the largest ports in the world, receiving ships from Disney Line Cruises, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian Cruise Lines. There is also waterfront dining and entertainment. They call it the space coast because it is home to the Kennedy Space Center and if you plan it right you can catch a live rocket launch. Apart from the Space Center, there is a lot of outdoor activities that include golfing, saltwater fishing, and visiting interactive zoos. The locals here are very friendly and very down to Earth even though they live in the Space Coast.
Other awesome attractions in Florida’s Space Coast include:
- Florida’s largest manatee and sea turtle habitats
- One-of-a-kind Ron Jon Surf Shop
- Brevard Zoo – one of the highest rated zoos in the country
- Some of Florida’s best championship golf courses
- World class fresh, brackish and saltwater fishing
- Offshore gaming on Victory Casino Cruises
- Four downtown districts with shopping, dining and entertainment
- The Eau Gallie Arts District and Foosaner Art Museum
- Airboat and kayak ecotours
- Hidden Gems Self-Guided Driving Tours
- The largest Birding and Wildlife Festival in the U.S.